The instrumentation, control and monitoring of explosionproof equipment in hazardous areas require switchgear assemblies complying with the regulations. This unit comprises either an operator panel with switches and pilot lamps or a complete system for controlling and monitoring the device. Short connecting lines between the control unit and equipment save costs and reduce the risk of faults.
We offer appropriate solutions for the various zones:
- Explosionproof switchgear assemblies in type of protection 'Flameproof Enclosures d’ Ex d IIC (EPL Gb)
with normal non-explosionproof components; where required with a terminal box in the type of protection 'Increased Safety e'
- Explosionproof switchgear assemblies in type of protection 'Increased Safety e'
with built-in Ex-certified components or terminals
- Explosionproof terminal boxes in type of protection 'Increased Safety e' (EPL Gb and Gc)
- Explosionproof switchgear assemblies in type of protection 'Pressurized Enclosure p' (EPL Gb, Gc. Db and Dc)
with purging and automatic shutdown in the event of a drop in pressure, with built-in non-explosionproof components and equipment, such as programmable logic controllers, industrial PCs, operator panels and power electronics
- Explosionproof switchgear assemblies in type of protection 'Restricted Breathing nR' (EPL Gc)
- Explosionproof switchgear assemblies in type of protection 'Dust Ignition by Enclosure t' (EPL Db and Dc)
with built-in, standard electrical components
We install the associated intrinsically safe apparatus for measurement and control signals outside the hazardous areas only. These include isolating switch amplifiers, transmitter supply units, valve modules, transducers, output isolators and Zener barriers.